- Use the provided purplelatte.jpg file.
- Rotate photo to correct view.
- Change the colors in the cup — brown/tan to multiple shades of purple.
- Make sure to leave the white areas white!
- Brighten up the bottom right of the photo — seems to get dark there.
- Add text at the top “Purple Latte” — Make it look nice like an advertisement.
- Make the image into 800 pixels wide and make it “web ready”. (under 100KB)
My best purple latte ad ever turned in!! (you get it)
- Will Murray (Willscrlt)
- Created on
- Friday 25 September 2015
- Posted on
- Sunday 11 October 2015
- CISW 350 (course), coffee (beverage), coffee cup (object), digital composition (technique), false color (effect), fork (object), knife (object), Photoshop (software), promotional material (genre), purple (color), shadow (effect), text overlay (text)
- Rating score
- no rate
- Rate this photo